Saturday, February 1, 2014

3 Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies


I came up with this recipe the other day while grocery shopping. I knew I wanted to create a new dessert recipe for Valentines Day, yet at the same time I'm trying to eat healthy and lose weight. So what better way to indulge in sweets than to make them healthy right? I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do! Seriously, how much easier (and  healthier) can making a cookie get...

Ingredients:
1 box red velvet cake mix
1 ½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
1 cup milk or white chocolate chips or ¾ cup mini chocolate chips

Method:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium bowl combine the cake mix and yogurt. Mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop cookie dough in about 1 inch balls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven, cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store the cookies in an air tight container. ENJOY!

Tip:
This recipe is also good as a dip, serve with Vanilla Wafers and/or pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment