Monday, February 3, 2014

Bean's Valentines


Ever since Daddy took Bean and Buggy to see the Disney movie Frozen they have been obsessed! They both can sing every song word for word as they do the actions/dancing that goes along with them. So naturally, when it came time for Bean to choose the Valentines she would like to take to preschool she wanted Elsa and Anna ones. After searching for them in lots of stores, I was only able to find them online but wasn’t impressed, so we did the next best thing and made our own. I got my idea and with Daddy’s Photoshop skills it came to life!


Do You Want to Build a Snowman is one of the girls’ favorite songs from the movie so I had the idea to use that and give treats for building a snowman. So included in the bag are: Three large marshmallows for the body, two small marshmallows for his feet, two pretzel sticks for arms, five raisins for eyes and buttons, and of course an orange candy for the nose! I found a picture online that we liked, and Daddy added in the words I came up with on Photoshop. Hence our Frozen valentine was created! Bean absolutely loves them and can’t wait to give them to her friends on Valentines day!


 I left a boarder on the top of the cards when I cut them out to fold over with the bag then to attach the card and close the bag I stapled at the top corners. On the back white boarder I wrote, Love Bean.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! Hope you don't mind, but I think I'll copy it for my daughter for her preschool valentine's party. Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! (Pun intended). I may have to borrow the ideas as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Go ahead and use it! That's why I posted it:)

    ReplyDelete